On presentation of a document that complies with the standards, the CMQ is responsible for certifying that the physician who signed the document was, on the date the document was signed, entered on the Roll of the Order and that the signature matches the specimen in their professional file.
To have a document authenticated, you must:
- Provide your surname, first name, address and telephone number;
- E-mail this information to GDA@cmq.org, along with a copy of the document to be authenticated.
Please allow 10 days for authentication.
- The original document must be a medical document.
- The document must be written in French or English.
- It must be dated by the physician. If it is more than one year old, it may be authenticated if the physician was entered on the Roll of the Order on the date of the document in question.
There is no fee for this service.
For any questions, please call 514 933-4441, ext. 5254 (or 5395).